- For Sale
On Lake Etta-Alkaline Lk Dawson, ND 58428 Get directions$79,900
- MLS# 334626
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 15 Days Ago
400 feet of water frontage on Lake Etta/Alkaline 4 miles south of Dawson. Spring-fed private lake that features natural sandy beaches, private boat ramp, northern pike fishing and lots of room for water sports. Rural water is signed up for & just need an additional $1,250 payment to hook up. Electrical is on the lot with 2 power boxes. One currently has a camper hook up and water and one has power & water for eventual back storage shed. With it's 9.36 acres the lot is ideal for a shop and dwelling. The well & entrance road is shared with the neighbor. Evergreen trees have been planted and surround the lot. Boat ramp is part of the association.
- Lot Size Acres: 9.36
- Lot Size Dimensions: 9.36 Acres more or less
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 407722
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 200.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Kidder
- Directions: Dawson Exit 208, South on highway 3 to 41st Street, West on 41st St. SE (follow the road) the road turns into 42nd St SE. North side of the road - look for the sign 'Whispering Waters Estates' go to Maddie's Moor Road lot #3 to sign.
- Area: Outlying Towns
- Source Neighborhood: Outlying Towns
- Parcel Number: 13111003
- Source System Name: C2C
|4||Steele-Dawson Elementary School||PK-6||5.8 mi|
|8||Steele-Dawson High School||7-12||5.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for On Lake Etta-Alkaline Lk
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.